NEW YEAR PLANT HUNT 2018
*Pick one day between 30th December and 2nd January 2018.
* Record wild and naturalised plants in FLOWER. (No garden plants.)
* For tree=open catkin, for grasses=open florets, stigma, anthers on show.
* Write down the name of the place you are recording.
* Record maximum 3 hours in one site. You could stop for tea break or comfort break but the total time for a site should be 3 hours.
* If you can not identify the plant, take a photograph and I could help.
* If there are no plants in flower in a place you visited, please record “NIL” and let me have that information.
* Please forward all your records to Fal.
This observation and recording will help to build a picture of which wild and naturalised plants are in bloom at New Year across Britain.
Thank you to every one that has taken part so far.